First Look At Lundgren In “Riot” – ManlyMovie

First Look At Lundgren In “Riot”

lundgrenriot

Dolph Lundgren sure is a busy fellow of late.  Here are some of his movie coming up.  Shark Lake.  War Pigs.  Hail, Caesar! A Man Will Rise.  4G0t10.  And another called “Riot”.  The first behind the scenes images from this movie have been released.  I guess if you’re a fan of the Siberian Express, keeping up with the guy might be somewhat of a challenge.  Below is a synopsis and a few pictures.

Copper Jack Stone purposefully orchestrates a bank robbery in order to be thrown into prison with the notorious Russian kingpin Balam.
Balam is more than just a mob criminal; he’s a very cunning and dangerous lord who controls the police force from behind bars. Balam lives in prison as a cover for his real power, which is King of the city.

His cell is a lavish private room built specifically for him, inaccessible to most in the depths of the prison structure. Even the warden fears venturing into his area of the prison.
However, even surrounded by his loyal henchmen and guards in his sectioned off fortress, Balam doesn’t know Jack is coming for him to avenge his family, who Balam murdered in cold blood. Balam is tough… but Jack is tougher.

d1

d2

d3

d4

May 7, 2015 at 3:19 am

I want one of these DTV guys to do it right just once.Van Damme,Segal or Lundgren.Doesn’t matter which.Even when budgets and schedules are tight there should be opportunities for good work.The old B movie guys in the fifties could do it. They do it in Hong Kong .Today cable tv does quick cheap quality work.There are so many of these flics that the odds against them ALL being shite seem massive but they ARE all shite.WTF!!.They can’t even make a watchable flic by accident.I really don’t understand it.JCVD could still pull it off.Older and more beat up is a good look for him.But he needs a script and a director.The only thing good about Pound Of Flesh is the poster and the foxy Irish girl in the cast.

• Cal

May 7, 2015 at 8:08 am

Skin Trade was pretty good, not like those awful DTV movies with digital muzzle flashes and toy guns.

• The Night Rider

May 7, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Universal Soldier 3 was good too. The Chernobyl one.

• jim

May 7, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Years ago now mate.I really liked Day Of Reckoning.Full of style and great scenes.Why isn’t Joe Hyams getting more of these gigs.?Day Of Reckoning is worth another look.Damn near brilliant in parts.

May 7, 2015 at 3:45 pm

I liked #4 better when it kinda goes back to action movie mode. Some of
            the horror things did not work for me @ times. I fuckin loved the previous 1 though. I still like #4..it grew on me just slower than the previous 1

• jim

May 7, 2015 at 4:03 pm

I liked Regeneration too.It’s a thunderous action flic.What’s not to like?Joe Hyams is easily the very best of these DTV directors so why doesn’t he do more?What I loved about Day Of Reckoning are the chances he took.All that riffing on Apocalypse Now could have looked stupid but he made it work.And the plotting was really smart.Terrific action scenes.What about the whorehouse shootout with Dolph? Brilliant.Great soundtrack too.My favourite of all the DTV DolphVan DammeSegal flics .I think I’ll watch it again. Did you like JCVD? I thought it was brilliant ..

May 7, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Van Damme after so many years still has trouble with the english language but in JCVD u see him not havin to think about language & he acts very well.
            the scene where he looks & breaks down im front of the camera is really fuckin good.
            J.Hyams & Isaac Florentine are 2 directors dat deserve bigger mainstream movies with bigger budgets.
            if u hear the commentary track on Day of Reckoning Dolph said that the original script was “too far out there” & that people were kinda not sure so Hyams rewrote it to make it sinc more with the previous movie. Cause they felt it was all too horror & lil action at first
            Adkins really has some great fight scenes in it..even though he was mostly injured the entire time..he pulled it off

• The Night Rider

May 7, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Best fight scene in years…

May 7, 2015 at 3:42 pm

I fuckin love Regeneration!!
          Rented it first..thinkin ” ok..let’s hope at least is ok”
          But ended up loving it!!
          Its great!

May 7, 2015 at 10:17 am

*Drago is on Fire!!
    Workin like a mofo
    Happy to see he is so popular still..
    specially after a few bad years here & there
    ☆ Plus i bet he is getting laid like crazy..
    which brings me to the following point..
    that blonde chick with him on that pic is hot.
    if i got to work with such fine piece of asses i’ll have more movies under my belt than Ron Jeremy.
    but unfortunately..most of my co workers are ugly..& male.😝

3. CyrusTheVirus85

May 7, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I don’t agree with Lundgren doing so many DTV movies like this. What is the point? Why not make one Skin Trade every two years instead of four pieces of crap every 1 year? Surely the guy doesn’t need money.

May 7, 2015 at 3:55 pm

There were some years were things weren’t as good & he has talked about not been as much in demand.
      Where the phone just didn’t ring at all.
      U never know what that does to a dude. Maybe he is just or feels like he should strike while the Iron is hot.
      He has indeed done a couple were i went “Shhhii Dolph..why?”
      But i guess he needed to get or regain some of the money he lost in his divorce.
      btw..his directorial efforts have been pretty cool.