[VIDEO] Schwarzenegger Acts Out Full Career In 6 Mins – ManlyMovie

[VIDEO] Schwarzenegger Acts Out Full Career In 6 Mins

On the Late Late Show with James Corden recently, Arnold Schwarzenegger did a skit to celebrate his career by acting out all of his movies, most of ’em anyway, inside six minutes.  I have not seen the full show but I’d presume he’s there to promote Terminator: Genisys and Maggie.

Maggie is released this week by the way, in a limited run.  May 8th.  Terminator: Genisys will follow on July 1st.

And now, to James Corden.  I can’t post this article without getting this off my chest.  My hatred for this man cannot be put into words.  Anytime I see him on television my fists immediately clench, so how this landwhale ended up hosting the Late Late Show in the US is beyond me.  Obviously, it’s not what you know…

That said, I always take refuge in the following.  A few years back, Picard confronted this asshat, who was belittling people at an awards show.  And yes, that is his only name.  Picard, not Stewart, just Picard.  Check it out…

May 5, 2015 at 4:29 pm

There IS something very annoying about Corden.He’s like the fat kid who desperately wants to be with the cool kids?Have to say Patrick Stewart also sound like a tool.Check this out: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-news/patrick-stewart-flattered-leading-newspaper-mistakenly-identified-him-as-gay-30934071.html.. If it’s any comfort to you Patrick,I always thought you were a cock sucker.

• The Night Rider

May 5, 2015 at 9:20 pm

At least the fucker has left Europe. Let’s build some walls.

May 5, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Thank u my friend..lol
        russell bland sucks too.
        but many great actors from England. So much respect from me.

• Jacob Phillips

May 7, 2015 at 1:31 am

It’s a horrific clip, but Corden is fucking awful.

May 5, 2015 at 7:53 pm

I had no fuckin idea who this guy was. Until CBS made him the host the new late late show. I still havent watched most if the show, so i still dont know who the hell he is. I liked Graig Ferguson.
    but how this dude made the cut..i dont know.
    Had never seen this clip..Picard should’ve dropped him on his ass. No disrespecting the captain!
    Just like John Oliver who i now see on HBO all the time i didnt know who the hell he was.
    I say 1 thing for my country America..that Oliver never says or mentions. It’s gotta be a great country that pays a foreigner millions of dollars to shit on it everyday publicly.
    How many countries in the world allow u to do that?!
    A brit national treasure in my book..
    Mr. Bean. I don’t know how you guys feel about him but ever since I was a kid I found them to be funny. He always make me laugh with his stupid Mr Bean movies. I always found them to be fun and I used to love the Bean series as a kid. plus his Johnny English movies are also goofy stupid fun but I like them a lot

• The Night Rider

May 5, 2015 at 9:19 pm

I would’ve shit myself laughing if Picard had headbutted him. You never know – Picard, I think he’s one of those guys in real life you wouldn’t wanna fuck with. An OG nigga, from the streets.

May 5, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Lol..same here.
        hey my amigo..
        u want a life lesson from Picard?
        Watch the Star Trek Enterprise episode “Tapestry”
        Season 6 episode 15
        Couldn’t find a link to it.
        but its on Netflix right now.
        Picard has a near death experience & goes back to his youth. Finds out what makes a man a Captain.
        i havent seen all episodes. But i’m glad i saw that 1.
        Check it out 1 day if u can

• Jacob Phillips

May 7, 2015 at 1:28 am

The guy who does Mr Bean is pretty well loved in the UK as he’s done a bunch of other stuff. Funnily enough Mr Bean (and Johnny English) are also massively popular in China.