Trailer: 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown (2015) - ManlyMovie

Trailer: 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown (2015)

12roundswweThere is another one of those 12 Rounds movies coming.  I suppose this could be interesting news for fans of the other movies in this series.  You can check out the first trailer below.  Nice to see WWE keep their movies ‘R’ as opposed to how their current product is treated.  I suspect this is something to do with the ownership of their film division, it could be private?  I know that a lot of the censorship in their wrestling product these days is on account of public ownership.

Anyway, this one stars Dean Ambrose, the guy who stuck Arnold Schwarzenegger with the cigar in the Terminator 2: Judgement Day bar scene recreation.

Ambrose plays Shaw, a detective that returns to active duty after the death of his partner. When he uncovers evidence linking his fellow officers to a murder, they frame him for a homicide he didn’t commit. Trapped in his own precinct, Shaw will do whatever it takes to expose the dirty cops and clear his name. With twelve rounds in the clip and one shot at redemption, nothing will stand in Shaw’s way.

12 Rounds 3: Lockdown is in theaters and on-demand Sept. 11.

July 28, 2015 at 12:40 am

1 of the worse things WWE has ever done is gone public as a company.
    Who the hell owns WWE stock anyways?!
    A 12 year old?!
    The WWE Stock is not vital to the success nor the prosperity of the company.They rely on box office at events, merchandise sales, ,advertising revenue, television/Video rights,
    pay per view sales, WWE Network
    subscriptions for the most part.
    WWE going public is Vince McMahon’s own way to make it,I don’t know, more “legitimate”

July 28, 2015 at 12:41 am

I actually liked the marine part 4.
    It was better than 3 actually

• Barney Ross

July 28, 2015 at 6:46 pm

marine 1 was hilarious but had PG13 shit action, still hilarious. Hated marine 2 so i stopped there.

You guys should watch 80’s underrated movies instead of DTV shits…just saying.

July 28, 2015 at 7:14 pm

I watch 80s movies all the time. My DVD Collection is filled with them. I have many. But as a fan of film..its nice to watch something new that u might be surprised by.
        even in the 90s i would look for karate titles or direct to video films. Don the dragon wilson for example & all those cheap ass “bloodfist” movies, i watched them all.
        i expect different things from different movies I actually liked the marine 4 for I what it was, 80 something minutes of some guys shooting at each other. that’s all it was. Practical, boom.
        btw..i know lots of them are low budget. But unfortunately the fight movies like undisputed films are only going to video so we gotta look for them there

• Barney Ross

July 28, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Yeah i understand your point. I’m just a little tired of these low budget flicks, we deserve big budget R rated movies like in the 90’s. London has Fallen should give us what we want, if its not PG13 trash. Even the new Hitman 2015 movie is R rated, good stuff.

I did watch some DTV’s in 00’s but got bored very quick, now i watch mostly 80’s or 90’s unknown movies that nobody is aware of. A lot of movies from Hong Kong and recently some Korean action movies.

Vengeance of an Assassin (2015) kicked so much fucking ass, story is nothing special, but the action is superb!!!

July 28, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Dude if we got more hard action movies in theaters I’ll be right there.but the point is as you mentioned, we dont get them as much. So whether we like it or not, sometimes we got to go the DTV route.
            Funny ..the other day i was bored & I have a bunch of films on DVD I bought and haven’t watched and I ended up watching “die hard with a vengeance” and “under siege” back to back. Lol
            I haven’t seen that one Vengeance of an assassin…
            got to look 4 it

• Barney Ross

July 29, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Go ahead you might enjoy it!! Yeah we’re stuck with DTV’s these days

• Barney Ross

July 28, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Cherck out my FANEDIT of the new HITMAN trailer, tried to make it like the games. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPm_yJdiETQ

July 28, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Cool vid Barney.
            keep ’em coming
            hey..did u get ur youtube videos back?
            I know u told me they were taken down

• Barney Ross

July 29, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Thanks mate I got 3 accounts back out of 5 accounts. I had 10 000 members total, now i have 8000 no big deal.

July 29, 2015 at 7:52 pm

i got to watch ur vids & subscribe

July 28, 2015 at 6:45 pm

The first 12 Rounds was a rip-off of Die hard 3, it was ok but the vilain was fucking weak, a pussy. Also the movie had a PG13 rating, action sucked. Could have been way better.

Not excited about this one at all, 12 rounds 2 sucked ass.