First Look At Arnold Schwarzenegger In ‘478’ - ManlyMovie

First Look At Arnold Schwarzenegger In ‘478’

Arnold Schwarzenegger is busy making his latest movie, the thriller 478 is filming now in Columbus, USA.  It will be a short shoot for a small movie, but nonetheless with the recent misfires it could be the best effort of his since The Last Stand, which I didn’t was as bad as people said.  So below is the first unofficial look at Schwarzenegger in the movie.

In 478, Schwarzenegger plays a man whose wife and child die in a plane crash. The tragedy was caused by an air traffic controller’s screw-up. The air traffic controller is vilified for his mistake and placed into protective custody. Schwarzenegger cannot let it go, and is determined to seek vengeance.

Determined to seek revenge.  Alright!  That sounds more like it, no more girlie-man movies (T5) or fucking tie business (Governator).  Thanks to ‘French Predator’ for solely and exclusively finding this information.

478movie

December 16, 2015 at 8:05 pm

The Last Stand is underrated

• Jimmy Smith

December 17, 2015 at 6:01 am

fuck yeah it is. I’m glad I supported that movie in cinemas and am still surprised at it flopping as hard as it did when all this other PG garbage makes all this money. I personally think it is his best movie since coming back to movies and this one sounds pretty good from the story.

December 17, 2015 at 6:56 am

I Never understood the hatred for it, it’s a pretty solid entry in Arnold’s filmography. Even the fight @ the end was cool. Originally it was supposed to star Liam Neeson.
        I do think they marketed the movie all wrong . the trailer made it look like a buddy comedy with Johnny Knoxville.
        I as well saw it in cinemas. Cool movie.
        Glad you liked it too.

• Jimmy Smith

December 18, 2015 at 2:21 am

Lol good to talk to like minded people on this topic lol. Most of the people I mention these movies to look at me like I have the shittiest taste in movies. And yeah I felt the same viewing the trailer, I didn’t have high expectations from that but was very surprised at how good it was. i’d go as far to say it was his best straight up action movie since Eraser.

December 18, 2015 at 3:49 am

The reason why people look at you that way is because it became uncool & even to a degree politically incorrect to like this movies especially starring 80’s macho/alpha actors.
            Fuck’Em!

December 16, 2015 at 8:07 pm

This sounds like a great movie for Arnold & Arnold fans.
    I’m excited..bring it!

• Barney Ross

December 16, 2015 at 8:50 pm

Not sure, at all.

December 16, 2015 at 9:24 pm

I thought Arnold started his comeback into movies relatively well.. I like “the last stand” I thought he was awesome in “escape plan”, liked “sabotage” as well.
        you know the colossal fuck up was terminator 5 and the way he went about it which was very annoying and kind of insulting.
        but the premise sounds just like the type of movie that he should be doing. I have no problems with that and I’m looking forward to seeing it.
        But if it blows and if it sucks.. well then fuck him & 478

• Andymovieman

December 16, 2015 at 11:13 pm

The last stand and escape plan as well as expendables 2 was a lot better than 3.

December 16, 2015 at 11:18 pm

I have liked all of Arnold’s movies since he retired from politics. Except “WTF is this T5”
            I blame Stallone & Lerner for the pussification of “Ex3” however.

• Andymovieman

December 17, 2015 at 12:05 am

I blame Stallone for the story, the director, the pg13 rating and adding the young blood.

December 17, 2015 at 12:14 am

Conrad Stonebanks was cool though. The movie needed to be as intense as the van scene. Too bad Gibson was wasted

December 16, 2015 at 8:11 pm

T5 sucked
    Jai Courtney plays a gay pussy Kyle Reese
    & I still would like to bang Emilia Clarke

• Barney Ross

December 16, 2015 at 8:50 pm

FACT.

• Andymovieman

December 16, 2015 at 11:12 pm

Tom Hardy or Garrett hedlund would have been better as Kyle Reese. I was pissed that they got Jai Courtney after a shitty way to die hard. At least Tom Hardy played a great mad max and at least it was r rated and all.

December 16, 2015 at 11:14 pm

Jai Courtney has a hard drive filled with pictures of Hollywood executives doing naughty things with underage Filipino boys.
        that’s how I explain his career

December 16, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Sabotage,for all it’s flaws,has grown on me. A lot of cold fury in that one and one of Arnie’s meanest performances. 478 sounds like it might be based on a true story

December 16, 2015 at 8:49 pm

PG13? T5 was fucking PG13 shit so i expect the same from Arnold $elloutnegger.

Everyone wants R rated CONAN 3 and PREDATOR 4 but arrnold makes shit PG13 flops. What a waste of time.