Stallone Pulls Out Of Rambo TV Series – ManlyMovie

Stallone Pulls Out Of Rambo TV Series

rambo3survival2Last week someone dropped a dirty bomb on all of us when it was announced that Sylvester Stallone was on board to produce a TV series, featuring a young Rambo.  To use a favoured quote from a Dirty Harry movie, the news went down ‘like a turd in a swimming pool’.

Maybe that influenced Sylvester Stallone’s decision to abandon ship.  Here is what a rep of his has now said;

“Contrary to reports, Sylvester Stallone has opted not to participate in the planned Rambo television series in any way at all. I wish the others well with the project.”

Hopefully that closes the door on that abomination and it doesn’t get any further than mere internet talk.  Unlike Eddie Murphy’s disastrous attempt to do the same with Beverly Hills Cop, which actually made it to cameras… but has never been aired.

1. Andymovieman

December 8, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Good now make Rambo 5 for us fans and make it full circle. And also watch to live and die in LA to get an idea on how to do Rambo 5 and expendables 4 right, Sly.

• Barney Ross

December 8, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Good movie

December 8, 2015 at 2:31 pm

A Rambo Jr TV show featuring PG neutered Network TV action is as good of an idea as having unprotected sex with Charlie Sheen

• Barney Ross

December 8, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Fuck these greedy fucks man!!! I’m glad we have walking dead and ash vs evil dead on tv to get the tv some balls…

December 9, 2015 at 2:05 am

I haven’t watch 1 episode of that series.
        I used to have the Starz channel now i dont
        & i havent had time to watch it somewhere else.
        Shame on me👎

December 8, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Stallone is a fucking liar, you have to be fucking stupid to believe anything that greedy fag has to say now, this is coming from one of biggest fan EVER!!! EX4 is his last chance if he fails again, he’s done.

I will wait until the MPAA confirming the R rating before i get excited, at all. That’s how i roll now. I’ve been betrayed by this cock sucker. No more trust in him.

Also i don’t pay to watch PG13 shits anymore. I only support good R rated movies that’s it. Tired of all this girly man shit and superhero garbage movies coming out in theaters, enough!!

• Jeff

December 8, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Same here, man. I rarely go to the theater nowadays. If I want to see good action, I pull something off my shelf, usually something 1980’s.

• Barney Ross

December 8, 2015 at 9:02 pm

I watch 80’s – 90’s stuff all the time, i’ve been watching Death Wish series since 2 weeks

I think we should support The Revenant though, 135 Million dollars budget, R rated and looks like quality stuff, also London has fallen is it’s R rated.

• Andymovieman

December 8, 2015 at 11:12 pm

To live and die in LA is one of the greatest 80s r rated movies I’ve seen from Billy Friedkin. Like I said Stallone needs to watch that movie to get an idea on how to make rambo 5 and expendables 4 better for us fans.

4. Serbius

December 8, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Make Rambo V, Cliffhanger II and Hunter instead of this lame tv series.