Social Justice Warriors Attack The Rock – ManlyMovie

Social Justice Warriors Attack The Rock

therockOne of the better manly actors out there at the minute is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.  The Rock obviously made a name for himself in the WWF, so from time to time he returns to that part of the entertainment world.  For instance, last night on WWE Raw.  I have not watched that terrible schlock in a long time but apparently The Rock cut some old style promos last night, a typical sex joke they say.

He apparently joked around that he had sex with a female wrestler, she was not allowed to respond.  And now, the social justice warriors are crying foul.  Folks, this is what they’re calling bigotry.

Ah, the old ‘what year is it’ chestnut.  As in, it’s *insert year* and if you don’t agree with me politically, you’d better catch up.  Elsewhere, the head Commissar from BleacherReport says: ‘WWE refuses to move away from sexist treatment of its female characters. Of all the barbs The Rock fired off on Raw, none were more uncomfortable, unnecessary and outdated than the ones aimed at Lana.’

People crying for political reform from actors when they come out with ‘I had sex with you wife’ jokes on TV.  It just begs the question.  Do these people realise that they are extremists?

1. Saverio

January 27, 2016 at 2:49 am

PC Extremist cunts! What makes them think the world is moving in the direction they think it is? Because MTV says so?! I hope somebody makes an example of these cockroaches.

2. Lt_Cobretti

January 27, 2016 at 3:06 am

Wrestling is fake and The Rock is a character. These people are fucking retarded.

3. Goro

January 27, 2016 at 3:48 am

I’m glad that this site is not just manly, but reasonable

January 27, 2016 at 4:38 am

This was part of his segment on “Monday Night Raw”. He is shooting the second season of his HBO “Balllers” Which films in Miami. “Raw” was live in Miami last night so The Rock showed up.
    The “””Controversial””” comments were made at 3:25.
    Seriously, I hope you guys can take it. Son of a bitch had the nerve to make a joke😮

January 27, 2016 at 5:10 am

Well Social Justice Warriors..Allow Mucho Macho to annoy you further.
    I admit..I can be an Asshole sometimes but It’s only cause it’s fun for me.✋😁
    Lana before signing with WWE, did a lot of nude modeling.
    Here’s a link( btw..it’s 2016 & I love pussy)
    nudewwedivas.forumcommunity.net/?t=56029781

January 27, 2016 at 5:19 am

I think us here at manlymovie should take this song as one of our anthems https://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs

January 27, 2016 at 5:21 am

Real men laugh at fags and trannies.

8. Just Some Polack

January 27, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Normally The Rock should just say “Go fuck youselves!”, but because Hollywood is run by leftist fascists, he will have to concede and apologise. I think someone should start some sort of alternative movie centre, so we, movie fans after all, wouldn’t be forced to support this commie hellhole in LA. The GOAT maybe?

January 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm

THE ROCK is fucked, because the little kids only care about him in fast furious and the adults thinks he makes too much PG13 flicks, he’s on the girly man fence but he’s always closer to the girly man side, sadly.

Doom and Faster are his best performances and both are R rated, that says a lot.

He’s no Arnold, it’s like he’s stuck making PG13 trash forever.