New Trailer: ‘I Am Wrath’ - ManlyMovie

New Trailer: ‘I Am Wrath’

A new trailer has emerged for ‘I Am Wrath’.  For whatever reason they do not want it appearing on YouTube, but I have found it uploaded to a Russian channel.  The movie was actually directed by Chuck Russell (‘Eraser’) and Travolta will play a man out for vigilante justice after a group of corrupt cops are unable to catch his wife’s killer.

Michael Mendelsohn, Nick Vallelonga and Richard Salvatore are producing the film, which Paul Sloan wrote based on a story by Yvan Gauthier. Production took place in March in Columbus, Ohio.  Travolta may well hope that this proves to be his ‘Taken’.  Maybe.

In the movie, John Travolta’s wife is murdered and when the cops do not do enough to make things right, he does the manly thing and decides that somewhere, somehow, someone’s gotta pay, by his own hands.

1. Jacob Phillips

March 11, 2016 at 1:02 am

I’m not really feeling it with this one.

March 11, 2016 at 2:05 am

Looks promising enough to me.

• Jacob Phillips

March 11, 2016 at 11:26 pm

have you watched Bone Tomahawk yet, Jim?

• jim

March 12, 2016 at 1:47 am

Yup.Loved it..Too good for our twinky end of times.There is something really primal about films like BT and The Revanent. Neither is perfect but they represent a rearguard action against the trannification of the culture.Of the two I prefer BT, if only because of the cast.

March 11, 2016 at 6:22 am

Gun Control=
    Holding the gun with both hands🔫

March 11, 2016 at 6:23 am

I still want to fuck Rebecca De Mornay

• Serbius

March 11, 2016 at 1:32 pm

hear,hear

• Just Some Polack

March 11, 2016 at 8:22 pm

You gotta wait in line, then.

March 11, 2016 at 9:02 pm

I’m cutting in line😉👍

• jim

March 12, 2016 at 2:13 am

She’s pushing 60 but you’re right. Many of these old birds don’t hold up under scrutiny but Rebecca does.The leap forward in the science of cosmetic surgery means there are plenty old ladies worth shagging.I feel like Zero Mostel in The Producers. …Still,it does creep me out a bit to think about bangin’ grannies.

March 12, 2016 at 3:05 am

My comrade Jim.. there’s an old saying that goes like this
        “mature chickens make for good stew”
        ever since I was a teenager I had an eye for the older hot ladies,
        Rebecca De Mornay might be that girl that still looks hot, can teach you a thing or two and yet she’s willing to give herself fully to you because you’re the Young Buck that’s fucking some youth back into her life.
        Not everyone ages gracefully but women like Rebecca De Mornay deserve our horniness and devotion.
        speaking from personal experience, these hot older ladies have a way of rewarding us for our attention.
        😉👍

• jim

March 12, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle.

March 12, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Yes sir👍

• jim

March 12, 2016 at 6:27 pm

What other old ladies would you like to fuck?We should bear in mind that a lot of these menopausal glamour girls are just special effects.

March 12, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Hey..if they nipped & tucked for the benefit of my erection & they still look good , then no problem👍
            Let me see, let me ask my junior member who he would like to visit.
            Demi Moore ,Michelle Pfeiffer, Andie MacDowell ,Julianne Moore ,Kim Basinger, Sandra Bullock ,Mary-Louise Parker ,Monica Bellucci I will fuck until my dick turns purple, kelly preston ,elizabeth shue ,vanessa williams Ming-Na Wen ,Sherilyn Fenn, Sharon Stone, Kim Cattrall ,Gina Gershon, I saw Madonna not too long ago in concert she still look good & fit , I will fuck Susan Sarandon and then I will punch her in the face because of her politics, Diane Lane , always wanted to do Virginia Madsen even though I was afraid her brother Michael would should me in the head because of it,
            Man enough to admit i would still bang Helen Mirren & Sally Field😉 , Sigourney Weaver cuz I want to say I did Ripley, Lori Loughlin from Full House whom I recently saw on Netflix on the Sequel and she still looks hot & by the way don’t judge me for watching Fuller house😃, Marisa Tomei, Beverly D’Angelo, Christie Brinkley looks like she hasn’t aged a day ,
            Sela Ward ,Jane Seymour and those are just the names that just came up from the top of my head. I will think of more later.

😈my girlfriend just walked by and she just looked at the list and said “oh my God! You are such a perv, rolled her eyes and just kept on walking” btw..I’m still trying to talk her into some girl on girl action but I’m having no luck with that…. Damn it!!😕

• ColonelBobi

March 13, 2016 at 12:05 pm

You forgot Kelly McGillis, Uma Thurman and Daryl Hannah. I gotta draw the line when they hit their 60’s. Too weird. Also no fishlips. Why do these old Hollywood gals think that looks good?

March 13, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Oh there are more but those were just I came up with at the moment.
            Uma Thurman i would bang. She has let herself go a bit but still doable.
            Daryl Hannah, yes
            I think Kelly McGillis is a lesbo now ..which I suppose is a plus😉

*It will be fun to bang 60 year olds when we are in our 90s..lol
            * So agree..Young & Old…the fish lips trend has to go!

• ColonelBobi

March 13, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Lol I had no idea McGillis had turned. She needs a macho man to bring her back!

March 13, 2016 at 7:33 pm

maybe she spent too much time in Hollywood
            and the “men” over there Kept failing her.
            I offer my services to provide some D to bring her back😎

March 11, 2016 at 6:25 am

God bless Paul Kersey and Dirty Harry

March 11, 2016 at 6:27 am

I wanna watch this movie.
    Love movies where the guy just gets pissed off and goes on a killing spree.
    Thugs are a cancer in society… No need for them

7. Serbius

March 11, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Props for Travolta for keeping the revenge movie style alive. From Paris With Love was awesome and underrated, I wish that one had a sequel.