Blood Father German Steel Book Looks Cool As Fuck – ManlyMovie

Blood Father German Steel Book Looks Cool As Fuck

Blood Father is getting closer and so is the Blu-Ray.  And for those interested in collecting fancy steel book collectors editions, you might want to check out the upcoming German release and see the artwork for it below.

In the movie, an ex-con reunites with his estranged wayward 16-year old daughter to protect her from drug dealers who are trying to kill her.

Through sheer unfortunate locationing, I have missed a screening for this movie not only in Los Angeles but New York also.

July 31, 2016 at 5:26 pm

My God…if this is a fucking hit …….Brexit…Trump’s numbers staying solid….flop lesbian Ghostbusters …and Mel back at the box office…I study the entrails and the omens are good…..

July 31, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Hey Jim I’ve heard and read a lot about brexit and I have read and heard both sides of the argument. I’ve been meaning to ask you or anybody here cuz I know a lot of you are from that side of the world, what are your thoughts on it, I know I agree with you guys on a lot of stuff and since you guys are over there I would like to get a perspective from you guys

• jim

July 31, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Nothing is free and nothing is without risk but I am optimistic about Brexit. Anything that outrages the millennials, the banks, the BBC and our political masters is OK by me. Brexit won’t solve all our problems but staying in the EU means the problems won’t even be acknowledged. There are four main issues:
        1)The eurobanks (mostly French and German) have been allowed to slash and burn an entire generation and they are still insolvent. Another eurobank meltdown is inevitable.
        2) Germany seems determined to atone for grandad’s warcrimes by committing demographic harakiri by means of mass immigration The afro-arab-moslem populations are destroying europe .They are genetic scrap…the excreta of history..For Germans this would appear to be some sort of catholic martyrdom thing and it seems we’re all going to have to pay for it…but I’m Irish and there were no paddies in Belsen..
        3) The stultifying crushing PC fascist diktat which defines the EU
        4) The scary as fuck determination to allow Turkey to join and to create an EU superstate.
        Obviously outside the EU we would still face these issues but at least we can decide what to do about them ourselves. Inside the EU, you do what you’re told. If the Brits do actually leave I hope it will lead to the dissolution of the EU and we can all get our countries back …To be honest I think a little chaos now and again is a good thing.No harm in yanking the elite’s chain occasionally to remind them that if they push their luck they just might wind up swingin’ by their nuts from a lampost. It might help them to remember that maybe we are a little more than just sharecroppers. Mostly I’m in favour of Brexit because all the cunts I hate are against it. I use the same rationale with Trump. As W.C Fields once said: “I never vote for anybody.I always vote against”

July 31, 2016 at 11:44 pm

You make good points my friend. I figure most of my friends here would be for it, to leave the EU.
          Of course I saw a lot of celebrities vote to remain in, however guys like Michael Caine spoke that you guys should be out of the Union.
          * Reminds me of what my father used to say at times
          “Just because my granddaddy used to whip one of you in a cotton field, you ain’t entitled to take my car at gun point at the stoplight”
          My father Ain’t too politically correct, one of his son-in-laws is an ultra liberal and I just crack up every time we are together cause my dad at his old age while we are at dinner gets up from the table & says: ” I’m going to watch the news to see if anybody killed Obama yet”.
          * I am catholic as well.. and boy do they push guilt down our fucking throats. I feel guilty about something and I don’t even know what..Lol
          * I watch BBC America from time to time . Is the media over there as leftist & Liberal as it is in America? I imagine it is.
          Thanx for the reply. I’m pulling for you guys to do great.

• jim

August 1, 2016 at 1:17 am

HaHa..Your ole man sounds like a laugh..I like him…They say all democracy is local. It does seem that the more international you get,the less accountability there is and the more corruption you find. In all international bodies,the lowest international standard becomes the norm.It’s true about Global Sports too. Look at The Olympics.,F1, The World Cup etc…The only way to keep people accountable is to maintain a more localized control.Sometimes these things just get too big to manage…Good ‘ole Micheal Caine..Old school . BTW, Liz Hurley was for Brexit too. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655400/Liz-bares-Brexit-Actress-posts-picture-holding-Union-Jack-cushion-urges-social-media-followers-Leave.html
            Hubba Hubba, as they say in your neck of the woods.

July 31, 2016 at 7:43 pm

I wanna see this fucking movie at a cinema on the big screen where it belongs and me sitting there stuffing my face with popcorn.
    All hail King Gibson!

• Serbius

August 1, 2016 at 11:41 am

Hear,hear!

3. Serbius

August 1, 2016 at 11:42 am

Badass cover right there! This movie is gonna own!

August 3, 2016 at 7:40 pm