Trailer For Reeves’ Court Room Thriller – ManlyMovie

Trailer For Reeves’ Court Room Thriller

Keanu Reeves looks set to test out his acting chops in the upcoming courtroom thriller The Whole Truth.  And hey, it’s also going to star Jim Belushi!  The movie will also star Rene Zellweger, directed by Courtney Hunt.  This movie will hit theatres and VOD on October 21st.

Defense attorney Richard Ramsay (Keanu Reeves) takes on a personal case when he swears to his widowed friend, Loretta Lassiter (Renée Zellweger), that he will keep her son Mike (Gabriel Basso) out of prison. Charged with murdering his father, Mike initially confesses to the crime. But as the trial proceeds, chilling evidence about the kind of man that Boone Lassiter (Jim Belushi) really was comes to light. While Ramsay uses the evidence to get his client acquitted, his new colleague Janelle (Gugu Mbatha-Raw) tries to dig deeper – and begins to realize that the whole truth is something she alone can uncover.

While we’re at it, here’s a poster for the movie.

wholetruthposter

1. Austrian Oak

September 20, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Great to see Belushi in a movie again.K9 will always be one of my favourite movies simply because of how badass and violent the action parts were opposed to the comedy.Same with Kindergarten Cop the first 10 minutes with Arnie as vigilante cop were more badass than most of the pg13 stuff called ‘action’ today.

• Jacob Phillips

September 20, 2016 at 11:13 pm

When I was at school the headmaster showed us Kindergarten Cop, the kids loved it, but some parents complained and he got in trouble, miserable cunts.

• The Night Rider

September 21, 2016 at 12:04 pm

We were shown Turtles 1990 in school. It was the first time I seen it, I remember it being kinda dark and scary compared to the cartoons, but I still loved it.

September 21, 2016 at 12:18 pm

The 90s Turtle movies were better than the ones today.

September 20, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Jim Belushi I think is an underrated actor.
    I’ve always liked him. He has done tons of stuff I’ve liked over the years

September 20, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Good movie from Belushi & Tupac from back in the day.

• jim

September 21, 2016 at 12:01 am

It’s a terrific movie with a fantastic soundtrack . Belushi and Tupac are both great in it. Belushi has a new thriller coming out which I think sounds promising:
      imdb.com/title/tt2918606/

September 21, 2016 at 12:38 am

It’s 1 good movie. Remember still watchin it in the cinema when it came out. Too bad it’s not more popular. Soundtrack is cool too like u wrote.
        I didnt know of that movie..thanx for the link my amigo

• The Night Rider

September 21, 2016 at 12:01 pm

I remember a movie with Tupac and Tim Roth, I thought this was it. Now I’m a bit confused.

September 21, 2016 at 12:15 pm

That’s cause both movies came out in the same year Boss.
        You are thinking of the movie Gridlock’d, which is also a good movie IMO

• jim

September 21, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Hey macho..Have you seen this? Is it worth my time?
          imdb.com/title/tt0115781/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_47

September 21, 2016 at 10:35 pm

I saw it years ago. I havent seen it in a while. It’s not as good as “Gang Related” as I remember.
            Let me put it this way..if you are bored 1 day with nothin to do for a lil while, u can check the movie out.
            1 of those i’ve seen better..I’ve seen worst as I recall

September 20, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Throwback Belushi

September 20, 2016 at 10:21 pm

This movie actually looks like it can be entertaining. I’ll watch it.
    I am a fan of The Keanu

September 20, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Renée Zellweger says she hasn’t had any plastic surgery …
    Yeah right. Girl looks like she has been in the witness protection program.