De Niro’s Attack On Arnold Schwarzenegger – ManlyMovie

De Niro’s Attack On Arnold Schwarzenegger

deniroschwarzenegger

Both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Robert De Niro were in attendance for the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces Western Regional Gala held Thursday at the Beverly Hilton.

But when it came to a photograph session with the two together, De Niro refused.  ‘If you’re supporting Trump, I want nothing to do with you,’ De Niro said.  ‘Are you voting for Trump?’ De Niro kept asking Schwarzenegger.

When Arnold tried to respond, De Niro stone walled him and walked off to the other side of the room.  ‘If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem,’ De Niro was heard saying.

Recently, there has been controversy between Robert De Niro and Jon Voight on the same issue, the U.S. Presidential elections for this year.

November 6, 2016 at 2:32 am

Arnie isn’t supporting Trump but no matter..Robert De Niro now officially sucks cocks…
    What a wanker..a neurotic,semi autistic,utterly humourless libturd hypocrite who is well known for having no social skills whatsoever. …the cunt was a smackhead back in John Belushi’s day and got caught up in some whoremongering press scandal when he was making Ronin so what the fuck is his problem? Once again we see the depraved filth of hollywood presuming to lecture us proles ….Foolish little old man who never got over the fact that his father was a faggot…I’m sure that explains a lot….it’s the usual lefty “daddy issues”…poof daddy issues at that..

November 6, 2016 at 6:20 am

• Jacob Phillips

November 6, 2016 at 10:55 am

What a dick.

November 6, 2016 at 5:43 pm

He looked like he had called Joe Pesci to come over & overthe director over the head with a baseball.😜lol

• Luke

November 7, 2016 at 11:00 am

Triggered😂

November 7, 2016 at 11:02 am

Lol
          No kidding
          😧🔫

• Just Some Polack

November 6, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Yeah, I’m also oficially done with the guy. In the last 15 years he’s given nothing but shitty movies, lazy acting, snarling comments and leftist bigotry. Sorry, but there’s a limit to where my admiration for “Godfather 2” and Scorsese movies can make up for all this.

November 6, 2016 at 4:27 am

The entertainment industry is a world unto itself. If I started talking to people like that at a company function for example I surely would bring some shitstorm my way.
    If I started talking like that at a social gathering, I’m sure a fight would break out. I can honestly say I have worked with some people for years & I have no fucking clue how they vote. Politics is just people dont bring up at work. But people in Hollyweird just act like politicians in Washington DC.
    News flash Hollywood people..none of you are in charge of anything. These assholes act like they are members of congress.
    Hey DeNiro i need you to pass a bill for..oh wait..none of you have actual power except in your inner circles. These politicians use rich elite liberals like Clonney to raise millions. In return maybe 1 day they get an invite to a White House party..that’s it. These guys confuse that with importance..but they are just fund raising pawns to the likes of Hellary

3. AlTeo

November 6, 2016 at 4:41 am

This wasn’t what I had in mind when I wished for Arnie vs De Niro in a movie someday

November 6, 2016 at 6:19 am

Considering he has worked with less & I also think it would have been cool to see them together. But DeNiro has gotten too salty at his young age.
      He’s mouthing off like a mother fucker lately

• CARTMANEZ

November 6, 2016 at 2:58 pm

getting them in The Predator would’ve been nice

4. Luke

November 6, 2016 at 5:01 am

Jeez Israel and Palestine is a shitstorm on both sides… Not to mention the US Election

5. rat_eater

November 6, 2016 at 5:29 am

‘If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem,’
    only the sith deal in absolutes

6. Andymovieman

November 6, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Fuck Robert De Niro the race trading feminist liberal son of a bitch. Wasted talent now and washed up. He can’t let sleeping dogs lie. He is just like the rest of those liberal assholes in hollywood. I’ll tell you if he’s in expendables 4 with Arnold, Sly, Bruce Willis, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson maybe and harrison ford, it will be the last movie I see with De Niro. Screw the rest of the films he’s doing now. Funny I don’t see De Niro busting mel Gibson’s balls, or Stallone’s or Van Damme’s, or Seagal’s, or kurt Russell’s, or Clint Eastwood’s, or even bruce Willis’s. If he did, they would all punch him in the face. Mel Gibson and Seagal especially would do that.

• AlTeo

November 6, 2016 at 2:55 pm

He’s been slumming it since “The Score”, never really cared about the rest of the work he did after that…

The last movie I’ll most likely see with him in it is The Irishman where he’ll star with Pacino, Pesci and Keitel, mainly because Martin Scorsese is probably the only filmmaker that can command his ego.

• Andymovieman

November 6, 2016 at 3:15 pm

The Irishman will be the last film I will also see from De Niro.

7. CARTMANEZ

November 6, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Arnold shudve responded with ‘hey keep making all dose moofies you make like rocky and bullwinkle und little fokers und dirdy grandpa und all those moofies people really love’

8. AlTeo

November 6, 2016 at 3:02 pm

9. Jake

November 6, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Sounds like De Niro is still pissed about Terminator Genisys.

10. CARTMANEZ

November 6, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Arnold should’ve asked DeNiro if hed like to step outside, bob would’ve soon shut his mouth and got out of there

11. Republicant

November 8, 2016 at 2:54 am

Arnold already denounced Trump and is voting Democrat in this election.