Carnahan Shits On Bruce Willis Death Wish Remake - ManlyMovie

Carnahan Shits On Bruce Willis Death Wish Remake

bruce-willis-suing-apple

At one point this thing was supposed to go ahead with Sylvester Stallone, sadly that fell through.  Then it was supposed to go ahead from a Joe Carnahan script.  But that iteration of the Death Wish remake has also fallen through.  And Carnahan has less than enthusiastic words about it in this Collider interview;

“It’s being shot right now, they’re off shooting a version of that script with Bruce Willis, I think in Montreal, maybe Chicago? I’m not sure. It’s, you know, if you don’t have something nice to say, you probably shouldn’t say it. I got a glimpse of that script, that was reported to be kind of a re-engineering of my script, and I would be less than hospitable if I commented on that. And whatever, I think they’re gonna get exactly what they want, and that wasn’t what I was interested in doing, and bully to them for sticking their guns, and I’m content to stick to mine, and that script will live to fight another day. That’s what I’m gonna look forward to, because it’s so radically different from what I did that I’m confident I can rework that into something just as good as it is on the page. It’s really a great script, man.”

Well I guess one thing is positive… Walter_B is appearing in a movie that doesn’t cost $3,000,000, with $2,500,000 of that going to his own bank account.  But I don’t know, Bruce Willis is in the dog house, I don’t want him to be the asshole that appeared in a rotten remake of a Big Charlie movie!

1. Just Some Polack

December 2, 2016 at 7:01 pm

So they’re actually doing it… I hope that, if it appears to be pure steaming pile of franchise cash-in shit (or worse – “progressive” propaganda), then God will give Charlie a one day pass to make order in Hollywood.

December 2, 2016 at 8:04 pm

I don’t know what to make of Eli Roth? Is he a gutsy director or just a chancer? As for Willis, we all know he’s finished.. Something wrong with him…it’s like he’s on Lithium …I suspect a nefarious psychiatrist has taken over his life. It could never happen to Charles Bronson. ..He would know how to deal with that. Accept no substitute. youtube.com/watch?v=cOH8Po8ysJE

3. GWB 8219

December 2, 2016 at 9:39 pm

They should havwe left this with Sly, he would have done a great job. He still gives a shit. Unlike Bruce who can barely phone an appearance in anymore. I hate to admit it, but I think Seagal B-grade bullshit, fat ass, with his stunt double getting most of the screen time would do a better job.

December 2, 2016 at 11:30 pm

Is it just me or heterosexuality has been on the decline since Charles Bronson passed away

December 2, 2016 at 11:37 pm

You know who would have been great for the Death Wish remake?
    This guy⤵

December 2, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Here’s the first poster for the new Death Wish remake starring Bruce Willis⤵

December 6, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Fuck this trash remake!!

8. Serbius

December 9, 2016 at 11:28 pm

It’s going to be a steaming pile of shit.

Death Wish with Mel would’ve been cool though.

PS: I hope Carnahan can bring the Bad Boys franchise back to form with part III.