Check Out This ‘Lady Bloodfight’ Trailer - ManlyMovie

Check Out This ‘Lady Bloodfight’ Trailer

Bey Logan’s A&E Productions and the Voltage Pictures (although they’ve had some turds, the company also produced Kathryn Bigelow’s Oscar-winning The Hurt Locker) are getting ready to release Lady Bloodfight (aka Lady Bloodsport), an upcoming martial arts flick, starring Amy Johnston (Raze).

Directed by Chris Nahon (Kiss of the Dragon), Lady Bloodfight tells the story of two rival martial arts masters who each train a student to compete in a secret underground tournament.

The film also stars Jenny Wu, Muriel Hofman, Kathy Wu, Sharon Zhang, Jet Tranter and Mayling Ng.  This isn’t to be confused with Female Fight Club, which stars Dolph Lundgren and Johnston as well.

Thanks to: Mucho Macho

January 8, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Okay..we got fighting.
    We also need hot lesbian action and scenes that take place in the shower with the ladies.

• Kirk's Toupee

January 9, 2017 at 4:08 am

If it were the 80’s again…that’s exactly what we’d get.

January 9, 2017 at 8:35 am

Man you know it.
        It’s a lost artform I’ll tell ya

• Der

January 9, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Saw to lesbians at bus stop today one smoking hot great looking sexy girl other looked like my uncle Brendan and I thought why not just go with a man I mean she looks like a man anyway look to your left sexy lesbian I’m in the car right next to you then the light went green and I was off ,,,,shame.

2. Kirk's Toupee

January 9, 2017 at 4:07 am

Oh for fucks sake…And if she landed that flying through the air punch in real life she would brake her wrist.

3. Mullakrekar

January 9, 2017 at 11:20 am

What faggotry is this? Girls don’t watch these kind of movies. And I sure as hell won’t. Would’ve watched the fuck out of it if it starred Scott Adkins, Bren Foster or Van Damme. Lame!

• Mulla Krekar

October 29, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Ok, so I actually relented and saw this tonight (bored and couldn’t think of anything else to download) and I… didn’t… hate it. That Amy Johnston is a fiiiine piece of ass. Sadly she doesn’t get naked.