(VIDEO) Gibson Transforms Australia Into 1940s – ManlyMovie

(VIDEO) Gibson Transforms Australia Into 1940s

Take a look at this video.  It features Mel Gibson filming his latest movie, courtesy of ‘9News’.  The suburbs have been transformed into 1940s style.

‘We were told about two weeks ago that we were going to have a bit of activity here in the town and everyone’s been excited waiting for today,’ shop owner Michael Bennett said.

Rachel Griffiths, Teresa Palmer, Richard Roxburgh and Luke Bracey have been confirmed in the cast joining The Social Network’s Andrew Garfield and Vince Vaughn also star.

‘There is already incredible camaraderie between the cast’ said director Mel Gibson whilst recently speaking on set.  The film will have a budget of $45 million, which is not to be sniffed at.  Hugo Weaving also recently joined the cast.

December 1, 2015 at 1:13 am

Rock on Mel….Blood Father?….Anyone?…

December 1, 2015 at 2:06 am

Mel fucking Gibson..
    One of the All time greats!!

• Boatman_90

December 1, 2015 at 10:11 am

Here here… I concur!!

December 1, 2015 at 2:08 am

1:36 “..& the boss was on deck”
    That’s right mother fuckers!!

December 1, 2015 at 2:11 am

Growing up middle class /working class …
    you saw a lot of these hard drinking-hard working men, that were rough and hot tempered. they were rough around the edges. they were not completely bad, they had a lot of good in them…they were men.
    Mel Gibson reminds me a lot of those dudes. A lot of these stupid lefty hipsters will never understand men like that.

• The Night Rider

December 1, 2015 at 9:59 am

Middle/working class here too.

December 1, 2015 at 11:27 am

No matter the country..no matter the culture..there is a certain vein that runs thru the heart of the working folk that they recognize each other.
        I didn’t grow up poor. I never like to use that word. I think kids from third world nations when i say that word.
        I’ve been broke though (many times..unfortunately😝).
        We had a house, food on the table, cable TV & a bunch of other shit. but a lot of times people on the left act like anyone who has a couple of dollars in their pocket is a corrupt capitalist.
        My parents worked their asses off. My first job was delivering paperz in the ass-crack of dawn as a young boy.. like my father used to say “There are not five days in the week but 7.. and not 8 hours in the day but 24 …you don’t have enough money with a job you have to get another one..none of that welfare shit”
        Sometimes people dont get why someone would get depressed about losing a job. in our culture a lot of times not being able to make ends meet or being behind on rent or on certain payments is a sign of failure. we were raised to feel embarrassed about shit like that.
        my old man will take me with him to work with him as a boy. I was a little kid amongst all these foul mouth blue collar guys. at the time I didn’t like it . wanted to be out with my friends. now as an adult , I look back on those times and I’m fond of those memories.
        like I wrote they were not always perfect , some things were said that maybe in hindsight should have not been said but they were good guys . some of them were just disappointed with their lives. that’s why to me the Mel Gibson Fiasco was much ado about nothing. everybody now on again has a bad day & just says some dumb shit.
        these politically correct hipster fucks who’ve never had a struggle in their lives , who keep Self-loading in the benefits they keep enjoying, will never understand that shit

• jim

December 1, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Amen Brother. Let’s not turn this into a group hug but I second all of that. BTW,when did guys start with the man hugs? That never happened back in Bronson’s day. I blame Bill Clinton.

December 1, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Hahahahaha…
            Funny shit Jim.
            Hey..this past Thanksgiving weekend i gave a lot of hugs.
            Saw some people i had not seen a while.
            They were all manly of course..lol
            Man hugs are fine..but there are rules..
            *No hugs in the shower..for sure..thats a Hell No!!
            *No lower grabbing
            * Man hugs are Ok if u just came back from war or you are in the battlefield.
            * If you haven’t seen each other in ages or are about to say goodbye cause one of you is leaving for an extended period. But no crying
            * I would hug Charles Bronson to thank him for everything..then again ..he’ll probably shoot me right there & then
            * Man hugs are okay after winning a title in a sport.
            * No hugging congratulating each other celebrating that gay marriage just got approved..NO
            * Its okay to give a man hug when one of your friends buys a manly car… But no hugging inside the car.

• jim

December 1, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Good manly manhug rules., Bronson would approve…but he would not join in the man hug. Bronson walks alone .

December 1, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Bronson would kill us just for trying.
            Christmas is coming up..& damn it !
            We need some mandom around the christmas tree.
            Hey Jim..check this out

• jim

December 1, 2015 at 9:13 pm

They dare to mock Bronson?!!..I could tell that woman was turned on by the Bronson clips. She might try to deny it but she was splashing out of her seat… . I’m never wrong about these things.

December 1, 2015 at 11:19 pm

You know that anchorman got some pussy after splashing mandom on himself.
            Simple math
            Man + Mandom = Panties on the floor

• jim

December 2, 2015 at 2:10 am

Getting some good laughs at work with your manly groundrules for manhugs. It seems our favourite is the “no manhugging in the car” rule with the clause allowing a manhug BESIDE the car but ONLY if the car is sufficiently manly …There is much wisdom in this .

December 2, 2015 at 6:20 am

5. Andymovieman

December 1, 2015 at 5:05 am

Mel Gibson is still one of the best out there who hasn’t sold out unlike Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone even though he’s still trying to redeem himself for the fans. Sure Mel did expendables 3 which he was the bad guy and the movie was pg13, but it would have been better if he directed it and had at least scenes with Arnold, Wesley snipes, Antonio Banderas, dolph Lundgren and Harrison Ford. I would have loved to see Mel Gibson play john McClane in die hard better than Bruce Willis now since he was considered along with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and Harrison Ford.

• Boatman_90

December 1, 2015 at 12:44 pm

I’ve always thought about the movies from the past and wondered if actors could be replaced like Schwarzenegger from terminator or stallone from Rambo. Never been able to come up with any good substitutes but I always thought if anybody could replace bruce Willis in die hard it would be hands down Mel Gibson. He might have been better We will never know but he definitely would have come damn close and would have knocked it out of the park too. In the long run though Mel Gibson would have come out on top cos we wouldn’t have got the DHINO flops

• Andymovieman

December 1, 2015 at 2:24 pm

He’s a lot better than richard gere. That’s for sure.

• Barney Ross

December 1, 2015 at 10:11 pm

You should see Mel Gibson’s face when Stalloney announced the PG13 for EX3 at comic con, he was like WTF is this shit, its a joke right?? Gibson is manlier than Stalloney by FAR, Stalloney didnt tell anyone that EX3 was going to be PG13 until the last minute, greedy traitor he is.

Boycott everything Stallone makes, he’s a fucking greedy sellout.

December 2, 2015 at 6:11 am