First Trailer:”Brawl In Cell Block 99″ (2017) - ManlyMovie

First Trailer:”Brawl In Cell Block 99″ (2017)

The first trailer for the upcoming manly movie “Brawl in Cell Block 99” has just been released.

Here’s the official synopsis for the movie:

“Former boxer named Bradley (Vince Vaughn) loses his job as an auto mechanic, and his troubled marriage is about to end. At this crossroads in his life, he feels that he has no better option than to work for an old buddy as a drug courier. This improves his situation until the terrible day that he finds himself in a gunfight between a group of police officers and his own ruthless allies. When the smoke clears, Bradley is badly hurt and thrown in prison, where his enemies force him to commit acts of violence that turn the place into a savage battleground.”

The film stars Mel Gibson’s friend & ours Vince Vaughn. It also co-stars Jennifer Carpenter and manly man & pussy magnet Don Johnson. The film is directed by S. Craig Zahler who directed The manly western “Bone Tomahawk”.

According to reports the film will play at Venice, TIFF, and Fantastic Fest before opening on October 6th and hitting VOD and Digital HD on October 13th.

I want to see this movie.

What do you guys think?

Comment below

1. Saverio

August 30, 2017 at 10:55 am

To be honest I thought it would look better. Maybe the song in the trailer threw it off and took the serious tone away but I’ll give it a shot. It’s the Bone Tomahawk director after all.

2. French Predator

August 30, 2017 at 12:07 pm

The trailer is strangely made but I like it, and the script rocks.
    This and Dragged Across The Concrete are the two movies I look forward to watch in the future.

August 30, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Vaughn should have been in The Predator, he is pal with Gibson.

I always thought he was good in Wedding Crasher

August 30, 2017 at 8:54 pm

New R rated film (looks badass) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UqiMljvzPg

5. Serbius

August 30, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Looks intense. Vince should make more r rated action movies

6. Jack Caine

August 31, 2017 at 12:15 pm

A solid director and a good cast. This looks promising. Vaughn was great in Hacksaw Ridge and I’m looking forward to Dragged Across Concrete. His career’s taken an interesting turn recently and I like the more action-oriented direction it’s heading in.

7. ColonelBobi

September 2, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Dare I say it this looks and sounds good. The director did wonders with Bone Tomahawk on a small budget. maybe he can do it again. Never been a fan of Vaughn since Swingers. Can he pull off a manly man role?

8. Max Borg

September 3, 2017 at 6:54 am

Saw it a few hours ago. Definitely worth watching.