Schwarzenegger Filming A Manly Movie Next Month? - ManlyMovie

Schwarzenegger Filming A Manly Movie Next Month?

ex3leakArnold Schwarzenegger may have burned a bridge or two recently, but he could earn some brownie points if he goes back to making cool manly movies.  Such as The Legend of Conan or the thriller 478.  It could be that the latter is back on the cards, and even filming soon.

From the Greater Columbus Film Commission this week; NEW FILM COMING TO COLUMBUS! Shooting in December will be an Arnold Schwarzenegger film. They are looking for union crew. Please send all resumes to 478resumes@gmail.com. Stay tuned for more information.

Well, the ‘478’ in that email confirms it.

In 478, Schwarzenegger plays a man whose wife and child die in a plane crash. The tragedy was caused by an air traffic controller’s screw-up. The air traffic controller is vilified for his mistake and placed into protective custody. Schwarzenegger cannot let it go, and is determined to seek vengeance.

Determined to seek revenge.  Alright!  That sounds more like it, no more girlie-man movies (T5) or fucking tie business (Governator).  Thanks to ‘French Predator’ for solely and exclusively finding this information.

November 3, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Is this good news or not? Can’t decide.

November 3, 2015 at 7:20 pm

He should only make a new PREDATOR movie that’s it. Or make a movie with JOHN WOO. I think Arnold should be a bad guy in movies from now on….

Maybe the bad guy in HARD TARGET 2??

• Andymovieman

November 3, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Or die hard 6 if they go back to the japan idea and scrap the prequel.

November 3, 2015 at 8:01 pm

Good news.
    The sort of film Arnold should be making.
    For the record aside from “PG Terminator-Light”, i have liked Arnold’s comeback.
    I love “The Last Stand” & “Escape Plan”
    Would love to see a director’s cut of “Sabotage”.
    But Arnold & Stallone need to stop shitting on their Legacies.
    Next up..The shit that I’m smelling will be “Creed” (this 1 really annoyes me)

• jim

November 3, 2015 at 8:16 pm

How much did you love Bone Tomahawk?

November 3, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I havent seen it yet..
        The horror!!!!
        I still haven’t seen “knock Knock” “Green inferno” & a bunch of other shit i need & want to watch.
        Bro i’ve been sooo busy as of late. I need a fuckin vacation. I’m writing this from work now. Then my pops, Mucho Macho Sr., has not been feeling well so i have been running a lot of errands for him.
        Couple of times i’ve sat down to watch something late at night but have fallen asleep.
        But give me time..I’ll get to it.
        I just need to recharge the batteries💪🍻

• jim

November 3, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Hope your old man is feeling better.We need all the old school macho we can get.

November 3, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Thank u friend. Fathers & sons relationships are complicated. Love my dad but He was tough thats for sure. Old school. None of that bullshit from dads u get nowadays. None of that “Timeout” bullshit. When u were due for an asswhopping u got one. Thats how it was until not too long ago.
            But he has gotten up there in age & he is very stubborn.
            He is not driving as well as he used to & he is makin lots on mistakes on the road & he doesn’t want to give up his keys ( typical male..lol)
            So i’m driving him around for a lil while now.
            I go on the road sometimes cause of my job as well so between that & the family obligations i haven’t had enough time for a while.
            “Spectre” opens this weekend on this side of the pond so i’ll make some time & go check it out.
            Hope all is well on your end over there jim

• jim

November 4, 2015 at 1:59 am

I hear you brother. As de Gaulle famously said: “Old age is a shipwreck”. …but one we’ll all have to face. It is never easy to watch strength become enfeebled. The traditional male virtues we both respect often make it difficult to face facts when willpower exceeds capabilities.Your situation with the car keys is familiar to me. The old lions still have a few roars left in ’em and I know what you’re going through.
            STAY FROSTY….as they say in the forces…..