Trailer: Cage Has Had Enough & Turns Vigilante! | ManlyMovie

Trailer: Cage Has Had Enough & Turns Vigilante!

Vigilantism is our bread and butter here.  If we can’t support real vigilantes because they don’t exist then maybe movies are the next best thing.  Check out this Bronson-esque trailer featuring good old Nic.

Vengeance: A Love Story is an upcoming American thriller film directed by Johnny Martin and written by John Mankiewicz. It is based on the 2003 novel Rape: A Love Story by Joyce Carol Oates.

It’ll also star Don Johnson.  Tell me… is Nic playing it straight here?  As much as Cage is the master of all trolls, I also like me some serious Cage-ism too.

No release date yet.

Actually this kind of reminds me on this Bronson trailer… now tell me this isn’t some of the manliest shit you’ve ever seen!

1. Avatar

Mucho Macho

February 14, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Nic Cage
    Don Johnson
    Vigilante Movie
    —————————
    Me watching

2. Avatar

Mucho Macho

February 14, 2017 at 10:39 pm

I miss Charles Bronson.
    God should give us Bronson back

3. Avatar

jim

February 15, 2017 at 12:19 am

Johnson will be good in this…but it seems Nic Cage is contractually prohibited from making watchable movies….hope I’m wrong…

4. Avatar

Austrian Oak

February 15, 2017 at 7:42 am

You can always count on Rage Cage and Sensei Seagal. No matter how hard the times,they keep fighting the good fight making sure that at least every 2-3 months there’s a new action extravaganza hitting dvd shelves for us to find comfort in.

5. Avatar

ColonelBobi

February 15, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Last time I saw Don he was in a damn good movie, Cold In July with the guy from Dexter. Cage as a revenge vigilante? If it’s well made it surely will be watchable. That means no DTV bullshit with Cage’ screen time lasting longer than 5 mins all in and no CGI blood, etc.

6. Avatar

Serbius

February 16, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Really what else would a guy need from a movie besides it having Nic Cage going on a revenge rampage? it’s perfect!