1st Look At Bernthal's Punisher | ManlyMovie

1st Look At Bernthal’s Punisher

Below are two images from Jon Bernthal’s upcoming solo turn as The Punisher.  He’ll play the fourth ‘Punisher’ to be seen on a screen.

The synopsis is as it would usually be: Frank Castle is haunted and hunted after the murder of his family and becomes a vigilante known in the criminal underworld as “the Punisher”, who aims to fight crime by any means necessary.

The show is scheduled to be released in 2017 on the streaming service Netflix, worldwide. The 13 hour-long episodes will be released simultaneously, as opposed to a serialized format, to encourage binge-watching, a format which has been successful for other Netflix series.

1. Avatar

Mainline DnB

April 13, 2017 at 5:37 pm

That haircut looks dreadful on him, even more so considering who he’s playing.

Jake

April 13, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Definitely not the best photos to use for the first promo. We already know Bernthal makes a great Punisher so it’s no big deal, but hard to believe they couldn’t find a better shot to use for our first look at this series.

2. Avatar

Jack Caine

April 13, 2017 at 5:51 pm

ManlyFannyPack

April 13, 2017 at 9:07 pm

That was corny – you manlytards have such shiit taste lol

Jack Caine

April 13, 2017 at 9:54 pm

^ Says the silly cunt who just wasted four and a half minutes of his life watching a video posted in the comment section of a website he purports to hate.

ManlyFannyPack

April 15, 2017 at 7:33 pm

I did waste 4 minutes of my life on a sequence of youtube-level action-violence

3. Avatar

Barney Ross

April 13, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Daredevil season 2 was fucking badass thanks to him and his Punisher. I support this 100%……..I usually shit on remakes but this is a remake done properly, very hard R rating and great actor as the lead. Honestly i like all Punisher films, in particular the 2008 version (most violent) but this might top it.

4. Avatar

Barney Ross

April 13, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Hey Knight here’s another badass R rated films for us in 2017:

jim

April 13, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Looks better than any film from the director of Expendables 3 and the writer of Fire With Fire has any right to .

Lt_Cobretti

April 15, 2017 at 6:53 am

Ah, another Avi Lerner Bulgaria production. Having said that, this one looks like a lot of fun.

5. Avatar

Mucho Macho

April 13, 2017 at 11:07 pm

I didn’t get to watch him on the “Daredevil” TV Series cause I’m way behind on TV series and I need to catch up. However I’ve heard good things about it and him in it.

Hopefully this will kick ass

6. Avatar

Mucho Macho

April 13, 2017 at 11:10 pm

I have liked all three previous Punisher films.
    They all get a lot of shit but yet I love them all in their own way.

7. Avatar

Mucho Macho

April 13, 2017 at 11:14 pm

“Punisher: War Zone” was released in the States in December of the Year 2008. This was the year that Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and The Dark Knight were released. This movie was released towards the end of the year and a lot of people just looked at it as a throw away comic book film and it did not get the marketing push I thought it should have gotten.

But I think the movie kicks ass and it’s far better than I think a lot of people give it credit for.

Jake

April 13, 2017 at 11:25 pm

It’s also got a pretty good sense of humor, particularly with some of the kills near the end.

I saw this on opening day. There were 3 other people in the theater.

Mucho Macho

April 14, 2017 at 1:20 am

I was problably 1 of those 3
        Lol😂

David Barber

April 16, 2017 at 11:50 pm

One of the best R-rated action films I’d seen in years alongside Dredd, Rambo IV and the superb, underrated The Brave One.

Mucho Macho

April 17, 2017 at 11:01 am

“Dredd” and “Rambo” are classics.
        I Saw “The Brave One” in the theater and one time after that I think. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen but I remember liking it.

David Barber

April 17, 2017 at 8:40 pm

I wanted to see that in the theatre but I think it got limited showings. Still have it in my DVD collection.

Mucho Macho

April 18, 2017 at 1:53 am

Cool😎

8. Avatar

booger

April 18, 2017 at 4:29 pm

His haircut looks like shit