It’s time to give evil some hell when Hellboy arrives on Digital Download now and on DVD, Blu-ray™,
4K UHD and Steelbook editions on August 19, courtesy of Lionsgate UK. To celebrate the release, we
are giving you the chance to win a copy of Hellboy on DVD!
Hellboy is back, and he’s on fire. From the pages of Mike Mignola’s seminal work, this action-packed
story sees the legendary half-demon superhero (David Harbour, “Stranger Things”) called to the
English countryside to battle a trio of rampaging giants. There he discovers The Blood Queen, Nimue
(Milla Jovovich, Resident Evil series), a resurrected ancient sorceress thirsting to avenge a past
betrayal. Suddenly caught in a clash between the supernatural and the human, Hellboy is now hell-
bent on stopping Nimue without triggering the end of the world.
Mike Mignola’s cult comic book series Hellboy, filled with horrifying vision of monsters and mayhem,
is brought to life by director Neil Marshall (The Descent, TV’s “Game of Thrones”) and stars Golden
Globe® nominee David Harbour (“Stranger Things”) as the titular half-demon superhero, Hellboy.
Watch the action-packed trailer below:
For your chance to win a copy of Hellboy on DVD, simply watch the trailer and answer the question
Which city is Hellboy summoned to protect?
Pre-order Hellboy on Blu-ray, 4K UHD or DVD now here
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter,
their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. [The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary, you will be automatically entered into
the prize draw.]
3. All entries must be submitted [email protected] and [only
one entry per person OR one entry per household] is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00 AM on 12/08/2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 12:00
AM on 26/08/2019. Entries received after this time will not be [counted OR valid OR accepted OR
5. [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault
[technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of
any kind OR If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing
online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete
purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.]
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an
independent person] on August 26th.
7. The winner will receive a DVD copy of Hellboy
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry)]and
must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter
within seven days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and
the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Grapevine Digital – First Floor, 9 Charlotte Road, London, EC2A 3DH. The
Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within seven of days after the date of the
closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions
upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in
breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it
becomes necessary to do so.
16. [Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances
be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage,
personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the
negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights
are not affected.]
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the
publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers
only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the
jurisdiction of the English courts.