Here is the trailer for The Dry, an upcoming Aussie thriller starring Eric Bana. It’ll be an adaptation of the 2016 debut novel of the same name by Australian author Jane Harper.
Bana plays Australian Federal Police Investigator Aaron Falk who returns to his small home town of Kiewarra after more than two decades to attend the funeral of his childhood friend, Luke. When Falk stays to investigate, he finds there are wicked goings on.
The film is released on New Year’s Day in Australia.
Co-stars from The Expendables and Universal Soldier series Dolph Lundgren and Scott Adkins are going to reunite for Castle Falls.
Synopsis: Three million dollars are hidden in a luxurious condominium known as The Castle. Two vicious rival gangs led by Deacon and Shea (Lundgren), are after the hidden cash but before they can retrieve it, the building’s janitor Mike (Adkins) stumbles upon it. The three groups are battling for the prize but are all under a ticking time bomb, as the building is strapped with dynamite to be demolished by the city. The three groups have 8 hours to retrieve the cash and get out alive.
After some delay, the movie will roll cameras on Wednesday.
Ready for a big blow out home media release for Tremors? See info on this 4K Christmas present below!
4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:
• New 4K restoration from the original negative by Arrow Films, approved by director Ron Underwood and director of photography Alexander Gruszynski
• 60-page perfect-bound book featuring new writing by Kim Newman and Jonathan Melville and selected archive materials
• Large fold-out double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matt Frank
• Small fold-out double-sided poster featuring new Graboid X-ray art by Matt Frank
• Six double-sided, postcard-sized lobby card reproduction artcards
• Limited Edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matt Frank
DISC 1 – FEATURE & EXTRAS (4K UHD BLU-RAY):
• 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
• Restored DTS-HD MA original theatrical 2.0 stereo, 4.0 surround, and remixed 5.1 surround audio options
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
• New audio commentary by director Ron Underwood and writers/producers Brent Maddock & S.S.Wilson
• New audio commentary by Jonathan Melville, author of Seeking Perfection: The Unofficial Guide to Tremors
• Making Perfection, a brand new documentary by Universal Pictures interviewing key cast and crew from the franchise (including Kevin Bacon, Michael Gross, Ariana Richards, Ron Underwood, Brent Maddock & S.S. Wilson, among many others) and revisiting the original locations
• The Truth About Tremors, a newly filmed interview with co-producer Nancy Roberts on the film’s rocky road to the screen
• Bad Vibrations, a newly filmed interview with director of photography Alexander Gruszynski
• Aftershocks and Other Rumblings, newly filmed on-set stories from associate producer Ellen Collett
• Digging in the Dirt, a new featurette interviewing the crews behind the film’s extensive visual effects
• Music for Graboids, a new featurette on the film’s music with composers Ernest Troost and Robert Folk
• Pardon My French!, a newly assembled compilation of overdubs from the edited-for television version
• The Making of Tremors, an archive documentary from 1995 by Laurent Bouzereau, interviewing the filmmakers and special effects teams
• Creature Featurette, an archive compilation of on-set camcorder footage showing the making of the Graboids
• Electronic press kit featurette and interviews with Kevin Bacon, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire
• Deleted scenes, including the original opening scene
• Theatrical trailers, TV and radio spots for the original film as well as trailers for the entire Tremors franchise
• Comprehensive image galleries, including rare behind-the-scenes stills, storyboards and two different drafts of the screenplay