Dirk Benedict Shits On Feminized TV - ManlyMovie

Dirk Benedict Shits On Feminized TV

DIRK

Many of us are moving away from movies these days, back to TV.  You know, because of rom-coms and the indefatigable onslaught of comic-book garbage.  Manly Man Dirk Benedict does not share this optimisim for television land though, denouncing it as feminized crap.

“The feminization of TV is complete”, muses Lt. Peck.  “It’s written for women, written by women and produced by women”.  Benedict also says that men only talk on TV how women would like them to talk: “Guys talk how women would like them to talk (on TV)”.

Benedict also claims that The A-Team was the “last truly masculine TV” show.  I dunno, even though they never killed anyone, he may have a point.  I mean, at least two seasons of The Walking Dead have been geared entirely towards the female demographic, with men talking how women would want them to talk during a zombie apocalypse etc.

Check out Dirk lay down the law in this video.  Save us, Dirk!

April 9, 2015 at 11:48 pm

The A Team was shit but he’s right except he leaves out the fact that the male presence is further diluted by there being so many fags in the industry.Worse, when even the straight men act in such a feminized manner they may as well be gay too. Probably he thought having a pack of harpies howling for his head was trouble enough.He didn’t need hysterical queens screaming at him as well.Women and fags will ruin western civilization.

• The Night Rider

April 9, 2015 at 11:50 pm

• jim

April 9, 2015 at 11:54 pm

C’mon…It was shite .!.Murdoch was funny in the early episodes (ever see the pilot?) and I kinda liked Peppard.He was sorta old school..but it was still shite.

April 10, 2015 at 3:38 am

There is love for the A-Team around here.
          It was not shit!!
          Mr.T was awesome!
          Hahaha
          i had the Action figures, the Toy Van..Mucho Mama got me everything for christmas.
          i loved it soo much as a kid.
          so my friend it’s okay if we disagree on somethings..that’s democracy..but i just got to say..
          The A-Team Rules!!
          i even liked the Director’s cut of the A-Team movie..
          That’s right!
          I actually want a sequel..although i do recognize i’m in the minority.
          👍don’t matter to me though..lol
          Viva Clubber Lang!!

• jim

April 10, 2015 at 3:57 pm

If I must watch an 80’s tv show (and I mean if you put a gun to my head and force me to watch one) then I’d go for Miami Vice. I’ve found some good episodes from the first season on line but there is a lot of filler too and the later seasons seem weaker. There is just so much of it and who’s got the time? I try and google fan sites to point me in the right direction for best episodes. Same with seventies tv like The Rockford Files and Kojak. Some of those episodes were brilliant, especially The Rockford Files,the one old tv show I ‘ve seen in full. It’s still on the air over here every now and again. The best episodes of The Rockford Files are better written than any movie I’m seeing these days. Love that show. L.A in the seventies. I shoulda been there.

April 10, 2015 at 11:00 pm

80’$ had some good shows bro..
            but u are tough to please sir
            But i’ll try
            MMMmmm
            let me see what would be to ur liking …
            i think u would like
            “”Wiseguy” starring Ken Wahl
            i think u could dig the show.
            the first season was great.
            second season as well.
            after that..the quality went down.
            Ray Sharkey & Kevin Spacey wete great bad guys on the show.
            check that series out if u havent.
            also i liked “The Equalizer” a lot as well. The movie differed from the series.( i liked the movie btw)
            Edward Woodward i thought was hella cool
            also The late great Robert Mitchum did a few episodes.
            thats a manly dude right there
            so those are 2 recommendations i came up with at the top of my head..ill think of some more later

• jim

April 11, 2015 at 12:49 am

Heard good things about Wiseguy but for some reason never saw it.Must check it out.But no time.I need someone to list the twenty or so best episodes so I don’t have to sit through a hundred duds to find ’em.But you can’t do that with these serial type shows .My guess is that all these great cable shows that we obsess about may not last.I love the Sopranos But I don’t think I’m going to sit down and watch eighty hours of it again and there’s no point in just watching one episode.You need the whole story arc. With something like Rockford Files you can just drop in and out of it as you please.Sometimes I think they should just stop doing new stuff for a couple of years so I can catch up.

April 11, 2015 at 2:17 am

Time is a problem we all have. When i was a kid i went to school,worked,was a jock so i was always into a sports league,hang out with friends,etc
            & yet..i watched everything!!!..i seriously think i did all that cause i never slept..lol
            but as u get older time seems to pass by faster. & of course now i need a bit more sleep.lol
            but theres a bunch of shit on Netflix i wanna watch
            I actually loved “House of Cards” but haven’t watch season 3 yet. No time. Theres also a show on the sundance channel starring Jason Momoa titled “The Red Road” & i heard it’s a pretty good lil show. Season 1 is only 6 episodes. So hopefully i’ll check it out soon.
            * i thing i starded to do was watch episodes while eating or 1 b4 going to bed. Try to catch up that way.
            *Btw..Equalizer it’s not as serialized so its okay.
            *However “Wiseguy” is. The first season is actually divided into 2 stories. I recommend it. First season was great. I fuckin loved it. Before its time i say. Now it would have been a great Emmy nominated show. Check it out.
            * or watch ” McBain” ..i gave u the link on you tube..i will pimp that frikin movie till my dyin day!
            Lol..nobody on this site wants to listen to me on that 1..lol
            its a great 80’$ crazy actioner.
            *i loved movies & shows from yesteryears. But careful u dont close ur heart entirely. It becomes like a stone. Then you’ll never enjoy anythin again mi amigo.
            That’s why i love the A-Team!!!
            Lol
            love MrT.
            btw jim..The Sopranos= Classic TV

April 10, 2015 at 3:32 am

Love it!!
        Loved it soo much as a kid.
        can’t deny it
        Mucho Mama even gave me the Toy Van for christmas 1 time plus the action figures.

April 10, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Actually i like The Hawaii 5-0 redux . Didnt tune in till like last year. All the past seasons are now on Netflix. I have just watched some but its a good cheesy way to kill 45 minutes.
    *Peter Weller’s Season 3 episode “Hookman” was pretty cool

3. GozuTennai

April 11, 2015 at 7:08 pm

women are one thing, the faggots that stand behind them are far worse.
    Second you say anything to them its suddenly a hate crime. fuckers.