Girlie Man Cumberbatch Gets Ideas Above His Station - ManlyMovie

Girlie Man Cumberbatch Gets Ideas Above His Station

cumberbatch-blog480I’m going to go ahead and admit that I cannot stand Benedict Cumberbatch.  The very site of him puts me in a bad mood.  I hate his voice, name, face and entire demeanour.  Another thing I can’t stand is actors who get ideas above their station.

Take Angelina Jolie.  Does the UN really need a woman as a special ambassador whose claim to fame was revealing her 36c tits in a string of terrible movies?  A new low for the UN and a new high for distended and utterly inflamed Hollywood egos.  Here is one more example, a few years ago U2 frontman Bono lectured Irish workers over their use of cars with regards to travelling to work.  They were destroying the environment, he said.  It was later revealed that the tirade was penned whilst on a flight to Rome aboard a private jet.

Anyway, Benedict Cumberbatch is another one.  Having hit the big time over the past few years, now, Cumberbatch is now getting ideas above his station.  After charging £1,000 a head to see him recite some Shakespearean guff on a stage, Cumberbatch is reportedly taking time to lecture to the audience on doing more to help Syrian refugees.

Now who the fuck does this man think he is?  You’re an actor, pal.  An entertainer.  Pipe down and shut your mouth.  To be clear, I don’t have a problem with Syrian refugees, I have a problem with millionaire hypocrites.

It gets worse though.  How much has Cumberbatch himself donated to help Syrian refugees?  The man is stinking rich, have we heard anything about his charitable war?  Or does he pontificate with a microphone in one hand and the other hand clinching his wallet in a death grip?  At least Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, as annoying as they are, have thrown millions at plighted peasants.

There’s one other thing that needs to be said about this hypocrite.  Since we’re talking about the suffering of Syrian refugees, why doesn’t Cumberbatch, a champagne socialist, lecture us on the root of the problem?  If we want to help Syrians – the majority of whom are behind President Assad’s lines and retreat with his army everytime it loses ground, let’s support their leader and bomb the ever loving shit out of his cannibal opposition.  What’s wrong, Benny, afraid that saying stuff like that might affect some of your future casting opportunities?  Cumberbatch will never talk about who is trying to destroy Syria or why.

What an utter cretin.  Stay out of movies I like, coward!

1. BradyDeez

October 13, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Skimmed the article…almost put me to sleep.

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 3:08 pm

I hope that means you’re bored with the Cumberwotsit and not defending him.

October 13, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Don’t forget George “cuntface” Clooney bangin’ on about Darfur…in front of the Senate FFS!!…Or his Lebanese human rights lawyer wife(beard?) putting her tuppence worth in about Northern Ireland. I would have thought she’d have enough concerns about human rights at home to keep her occupied.BTW, beware of all “human rights lawyers”.They tend to get more respect than they deserve.They’re not real lawyers.You wouldn’t want one of them defending you on a murder charge, at least not if you’re white..They simply parrot all the legislative jargon which they helped construct in the first place. They really aren’t lawyers at all and are better understood as the legal arm of political advocacy groups. They spend most of their time lobbying to rig legislation in favour of whatever cause they are pimping..Same goes for so called “environmental lawyers”……As for the Cumberwotsit, he is just another small furry squeaky little betamale parrotting the same old PC mantra and pretending that it takes courage to do so. In fact it would take a lot more courage to tell the truth about these refugees .: …If we let them in Europe’s future will be afro-arab-islamic . If you believe this means a prosperous stable safe Europe then by all means let ’em all in. I say an afro-arab-islamic europe will be at the very least a deeply unpleasant place for white western christians and at worst we could see what is happening in Syria today happening in Bradford and Marseilles tomorrow. When you allow moslems into your cities,they bring their problems with them. The Sunni-Shia moslem civil war is heating up again and it seems to be a permanent feature of Islam. These people cannot be housebroken.

• The Night Rider

October 13, 2015 at 3:43 pm

“These people cannot be housebroken.” Disagree, the iron fists of Bashar and Saddam had them going about their daily lives like normal human beings like good little boys. People like Jihadi John under Saddam wound up missing in action with dremmel holes in the forehead.

The locals didn’t complain.

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Fine by me. So long as they stay home I really don’t give a toss. But if you need torture chambers and death squads to potty train a population then I suggest there might be a problem. By all means, let’s back Assad and dig up another Saddam. But then, who wanted these guys gone in the first place? Are we brave enough to point the finger at the shit stirring bastards who insisted we could bring democracy to moslems?

• Jimmy Smith

October 13, 2015 at 6:50 pm

To be fair, many of those refugees are actually Christian, not Moslem. And agreed with you on that point sir, that in fact much (not all) of the blame squarely rests on countries like ours whio pushed to go into these countries they have absolutely no knowledge about, and try to bring them “Democracy” when right so, it would never work in a country like Afghanistan for example. But to support people like Marine La Pen, is just like supporting the very same people who went to Iraq in ’03 which is pretty much the root cause for much of the instability in that region. But hey that’s my two cents.

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 7:05 pm

It’s not the christians that worry me though I could live without them too.The root of all this mess is the sunnishia split in islam which is now being replicated in mosques right across europe where one faction bars access to the other and takes over. Mark my words, moslems will butcher each other in europe . Immigration has made this our problem and it cannot be solved since the schism is at the very heart of this barbaric hysterical infantile creed. Moslems are toddlers with chainsaws. Mostly a danger to themselves except when they turn on us.Our only security is distance. I’d put gunboats in The Med….As for le Pen, I would say people like me have nowhere else to go. She’s far from perfect but who else speaks plainly about the issue.? Personally,I prefer Farage.

• CyrusTheVirus85

October 13, 2015 at 4:29 pm

You have to break and egg to make an omlette. In the Middle East, you have to break two.

October 13, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Think of all the fun bitches /young chicks, Clooney could have had married. All the fun girls he could have picked to have fun , to hang out with. Girls that maybe would have let other girls in bed with them. They didn’t have to be bimbos, just not ball and chain pain the ass wife types.
      But after having so many choices, this dumb fuck picks a “not even that hot, you can tell she’s pretentious a mile away, stuck up, self righteous, condescending bitch”
      This happens to a lot of men. A buddy of mine had a great single life. The pussy this dude got was something to be admired , envied & respected. He even had a couple of girlfriends who were super hot, fun & rich & took care of him. but he never got married, because that was not his thing he said. one day out of the blue he introduced me to his wife …some ugly bitch, who treated him like shit. To this day I look at him and shake my head.
      out of all those hot women i say “this is who you picked?!
      A lot of men make this mistake. Clooney’s previous girlfriend was Stacy Keibler.. I would have stayed with that one better.

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 4:03 pm

I now have grave doubts about Goerge’s status as a stud bunny. I suspect it might always have been a front. In fairness,I don’t think his wife is bad looking. It’s her oh so predictable knee jerk liberal anti western politics I hate…. I’d give her one.

October 13, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Hahaha…my mom & girlfriend both have always said the same thing as you. Mucho Mother says his bf is Cindy Crawford’s husband.
          To be honest i never really have hated Clooney. But in recent years he has gotten a little bit too self important .
          So fuck him too…
          I’m cranky today..who else can we hate on?
          Lol

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 4:37 pm

I have a list. We could be here all day.

October 13, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Lol
            If we all made a list here & put it together, it will probably end up looking like a phone book

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 4:49 pm

I honestly think I could tolerate most things if they weren’t so relentlessly shoved down our throats by the PC mediaeducational establishmentpolitical elite all the time. Nowadays it’s not enough to keep your opinions to yourself. If you’re not a cheerleader you are marked out as an enemy.I see no hope until cranky old guys (and it will be guys) get pissed off enough with being told what to think and just start telling the PC gimps to go fuck themselves. They can’t fireblacklistsmear us all. PC is a mile wide but an inch deep. Donald Trump and Nigel Farage and Marine le Pen prove that. We must fight.

October 13, 2015 at 5:17 pm

I agree with you there.
            I often say the how you go about it is as important as the what you are trying to get across. 1 thing is to ask for rights, another thing is to vilify, persecute, destroy anyone that does not agree with them and this is what these people are doing.
            I just think it’s ironic that left wing politics created a monster as big or bigger and as judgmental or more than the very right wing monster they claim to stand against. I think it’s ironic that politically correct Lefty movement censored more television shows and movies and free speech than the religious groups ever could.

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Amen Brother. But it’s all a power struggle isn’t it? Various factions fighting over who gets the right to tell the rest of us what to do. I think things have never been worse because I can see an alliance between the corporatefinancial class (who in the past would have been called right wing) and the mediastate subsidised class (traditonal left) since they both seem to support a lot of the same things such as abolishing borders. Both sides are “one worlders”. International Socialism and Global Capitalism share some common ground and they are both the enemy of civilization. The same people bankroll both sides to some extent.

October 13, 2015 at 9:44 pm

In some countries the power struggle happens on the street with their citizens shooting at each other or throwing rocks at one another cause the economy of the region dictates such warfare. But in countries like Britain and America, The power struggle happens in courtrooms, media ,classrooms and places as such.
            Everyone wants power but not everyone is capable of being a great ruler.
            I have family from both my mother & father’s side that hail from countries that saw communism at one point in their history. I heard the stories growing up.
            I never understood the mindset of a lot of people that they want to have &/or support a government that controls everything eliminating their individual rights &/or a faith in a government system that is run by the type of people that will hurt them in the long run. & what I find sad, ironic & baffling, is that in countries such as ours, those who had it best, seem to hate the countries the most.
            The human psyche is a very complex thing.

• jim

October 14, 2015 at 1:57 am

If everyone in the world was like you and me we could sort out most of these problems over a drink at the bar…Unfortunately there are all these other assholes we have to deal with….

October 14, 2015 at 2:59 am

Hahaha
            Very true..
            We need to start the manly political party. Get Night & the rest of the gang.
            We need to rule. Maybe we should take over the republic of Val Verde (Commando & Die Hard 2)

October 13, 2015 at 3:41 pm

I have come to respect a lot of british actors in my lifetime. So many of them are so good. Even putting lot of “american” actors to shame.
    But i really dont know what the fuzz is all about regarding this guy. Mother fucker looks like a constipated Inspector Gadget & his acting is ok, nothing to go apeshit about.
    He was ok in “Black Mass” but thats it. He was a bullshit Khan on “Star Trek 2”. I just really dont know what the big deal is. I’m sick & tired of people telling me how great he is.
    So i’m with you Night…
    Benedick Cuntbatch….FUCK YOU!!!
    Aaahhh sometimes hatin’ is good for the soul!
    Just let the shit out

• jim

October 13, 2015 at 3:59 pm

I can’t take seriously anyone calling himself Benedict Cumberbatch. It sounds like a character in a childrens fairytale. There ought to be be dolls named after him made of cloth and stuffed with straw. Like golliwogs.

October 13, 2015 at 4:01 pm

I will name my son..
        Benedick Cuntbatch

• CyrusTheVirus85

October 13, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Yeah. I mean anyone would instantly say, please, it’s Benny.

4. Barry

October 13, 2015 at 4:34 pm

“Now who the fuck does this man think he is? You’re an actor, pal. An entertainer. Pipe down and shut your mouth.”

Let’s see if I can swap out the profession. “Now who the fuck does this man think he is? You’re an action movie webmaster, pal. An administrator. Pipe down and shut your mouth.”

Being an actor doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to talk politics. Just ask Reagan and Arnie. And you don’t know if Cumberbatch has secretly given millions. I found out for a fact he’s done a lot of philanthropy. But you couldn’t have known that; you probably don’t have access to my sophisticated sources like a two-second Google search.

Even if he doesn’t give money, which he probably does, all the time he puts into his many causes is time he could be making a big studio movie and banking an 8-figure salary.

• jim

October 14, 2015 at 2:10 pm

PR…Every time a narcissistic actor steps in front of a camera or a microphone it is only to serve their own interests.This is why they never say anything truly controversial.It takes no courage to say what the Cumberthingy said. Good for his image. ..And of course you found it easy to discover all about his great philanthropic work. He wants you to know about it.

October 13, 2015 at 6:22 pm

He’s a faggot, overrated actor.

6. Tarmspräckar Elof

October 13, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Benkadink Cucumberdaft.

October 14, 2015 at 2:39 pm

EX4 videos i’ve made yesterday for you guys!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4yan-yT2Q

8. Jacob Phillips

October 14, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Well said Night, no true man could possibly stand the sight or sound of this poncey, blue blood bastard sack of shit.